The country’s people are growing at an exponential rate, but this electric engineering field is booming. because the future depends on everything on electricity and if you think about a career in electric engineering so you want also to know about electric engineering and also choose top engineering collages in mp and other cities. because electricity generation and transmission have not kept pace. The Indian power sector currently lacks sufficient power demand. This is why we are experiencing power outages right now. There is a great demand for electricity generation. This can be accomplished by constructing a lot of power-producing stations, which will increase the number of electrical engineers employed.
The imbalance between supply and demand can be bridged if more electric generation stations are built. Because the people are growing up. and there is a great deal of room for additional power plants to be built. In terms of job prospects, it’s safe to say that electrical engineering is the evergreen course. and always choose top engineering colleges in mp or other cities. because college also the main role play in your career.
Everything You Need to Know About Electrical Engineering as a Career
An electrical engineer is responsible for the design and development of modern electrical devices, as well as the testing and resolving of electrical issues. Electrical engineers are now in command of large-scale electrical devices like motor control and power transmission. During their jobs, they focus on a wide variety of inventions, including designing kitchen equipment, electrical power stations, and medical devices.Being an electrical engineer necessitates considerable schooling and a specialisation in electrical engineering.
Electrical Engineering Graduates in India: Do They Have a Future?
Electric vehicles will eventually rule Indian roadways, and this field will undoubtedly offer promising career opportunities. Battery prices have dropped by 73 percent since 2010, and electric automobiles are predicted to be more cost-effective than gasoline-powered vehicles. According to the International Energy Agency, 70 million electric vehicles will be on the road by 2025.Electric vehicles are gaining in importance and potential in countries all over the world. By 2030, the industry is estimated to employ at least 1 crore people.
Qualifications for a career as an electrical engineer
1. Candidates can get a B.E./B.Tech degree in electrical engineering to become an electrical engineer. It’s the first step toward a career as an electrical system engineer.
Option number two:
2. Pursuing an integrated M.Tech degree is another way to become an electrical engineer (5 years).
The following are the complete eligibility requirements and career pathways for becoming an electrical engineer:
1 A candidate must have received a minimum of 50% in class 12th from a recognized board or equivalent test. The passing marks, on the other hand, vary by category and from college to college.
2 A valid score in an engineering entrance that tests such as JEE Mains, JEE Advanced, BITSAT, VITEEE, CET, etc. is required.
3. In India A few colleges also have an age restriction for engineering admissions.
Electrical Engineer Job Roles Electrical Engineer Job
After obtaining the needed employment academic certification, they can choose from a variety of electrical engineering career profiles based on their skills and interests. Throughout their careers, these engineers work on a variety of projects, including computers, robotics, cell phones, and navigation, among others.
1. Micro Electrical Engineers work on the design and microfabrication of extremely small electronic circuit components.
2. Electrical Engineer: The electrical engineer works in conjunction with a number of different functional groups involved in the manufacturing, development, and deployment of electrical products.
3. Power Engineer: A power engineer is in charge of designing electrical components such as transformers, power electronics, generators, and motors.
4. Instrumentation Engineer: They work on the design of pressure, temperature, and flow measurement devices.
5. Telecommunications Engineer: Telecommunications engineers work with information transmission via optical fibre or cable.
6. Electrical Design Engineer: A new electrical system for a variety of purposes is designed by an electrical design engineer. They’re mostly in charge of creating system specs and layouts.
Aside from the aforementioned, new employment are being created in several disciplines such as:
1. Design & Development
2. Scientific Research
3. Repairs and maintenance
4. Infrastructure is important.
5. Production of goods..
Electrical Engineer Employment Opportunities
Electrical engineers have a variety of job options in a variety of industries. The following are some of the most common industries that hire electrical engineers:
1. Engineering Consultancy
2. Installations for generating electricity
3. Railways of India
The Industry of Aerospace Manufacturing
1. Automobile Manufacturing
2. India’s Airports Authority
3. Government Electrical Works Department • Industries that manufacture navigational equipment • Architecture and Construction Firms.
Best Electrical Engineer Recruiting Firms
The following are some of the top companies where electrical engineers might hunt for relevant job opportunities:
1. Reliance Energy
2. Technology Services by Siemens
4. IBM Corporation (International Business Machines) (IBM)
6. The apple
7. General Electric
8. BMW Group (BMW)
9. Lockheed Martin Corporation
10. The Boeing Company